Skin rejuvenation is a treatment to resurface your skin, or to improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin. At The North Shore Medical Spa we make use of all the latest modalities for unparalleled results. After a complete Visia skin care analysis, patients are offered a customized package to ensure maximum results with minimal downtime. These therapies may include a combination of Photofacials, Skin Tightening, Laser and Chemical Peels, Laser Wrinkle Reduction, as well as Superficial and Fractional Skin Resurfacing.
Conditions that can be treated include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, age spots, sunspots, melasma or other darkened patches of skin resulting mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that results in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite)